Effortless Job Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Effortless Job! By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this website.
- Use of the Website The content of this website is for informational purposes only. The website is not intended to provide any job offers or employment opportunities. The website is not a job placement agency and does not guarantee employment.
- Intellectual Property All materials, including but not limited to, logos, trademarks, designs, text, graphics, images, software and other content on this website are the property of Effortless Job or its affiliates, licensors or suppliers and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Use of the Content You may use the content of this website for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The content on this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability Effortless Job and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this website or its content.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Effortless Job and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction This website is controlled by Effortless Job from its offices within the state of Virginia, United States of America. You agree that any legal action, proceeding or other matter relating to your access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by the laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Virginia, for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these Terms or your use of the website.
- Changes to the Terms Effortless Job reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the website following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Effortless Job and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and Effortless Job with respect to the website. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by giving us 30 days’ written notice. If you cancel within the first 30 days of your subscription, we will refund your subscription fee in full. If you cancel after the first 30 days, you will not receive a refund for any unused portion of your subscription.
We offer a refund for cancellations within the first 30 days of your subscription. After the first 30 days, we do not offer refunds for any unused portion of your subscription. If you cancel within the first 30 days and are eligible for a refund, we will refund your subscription fee within 30 days of receipt of your cancellation notice.
At Effortless Job, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect and use your personal information only as necessary to provide our services to you. We do not share your personal information with third parties except as necessary to provide our services or as required by law. We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. We retain your personal information only as long as necessary to provide our services or as required by law.
Top of Form